☆ Welcome ☆

Hi~ Nice to meet you~ Thanks for visiting my blog~ You are welcome to comment~

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last day of first exam and the night before holiday (You could found out that I'm actually very lazy =P)












Finally freedom!! I wrote this all with holiday mood~~

The last day of first exam:
Today is the nightmare of every students in Catholic High cause is the most hard and difficult subject--Sejarah!! Every students is reading and studying... except that bunch of guys from SJK(C) Sungai Way... What they is fail fail and fail... I'm glad that I've study at home... There's no way you can study when you with them cause they're so damn noisy... Before the exam arrives, we have almost 2 hours to study... but don't you ever think to study cause in front, behind and both sides of me is also guys... They keep chatting, playing and make fun of me... How could I study like this... When we sitting for Sejarah exam, is raining. I bet God knew that we all crying in our heart cause the paper was so hard!! After school ends, when I go out I saw Danny and Clement. Clement drew something on the exam paper... Danny gave me his Japanese homework, ya fine, i promised to help him complete it... 

P/S: Clement sorry ah, that day I forget to bring your manga, I forget it was Friday already, haha...

The night before holiday arrives:
When I heard that tomorrow got PMO I shocked... WTH?!! Already holiday still want us to go back to that not even 0.01% attractive school...(I'm thinking why would I enter this school at the first place...) I called Niki and ask her did she go tomorrow, she said she got tuition so she will ponteng once. Then I called to Danny's hand phone, no one answer... I called to his house phone, his brother said he at his grandmother's house.(WTH, I don't have his grandmother's house phone number leh!!) I check my facebook... Oh great, brother got online!!(brother = Danny's cousin) I asked him whether he got the number or not, he said got then he gave me.(Thanks!!) I called the number, then I ask whether Danny's there, someone call me to wait...(While waiting, I heard-> "Who's telephone?" "Danny's" "Who call de?" "Dunno but is a girl" "Har?!!" I sweat when I heard that) Then Danny told me he also didn't go, so the conclusion is... No need to go lo~ So easy~

Here's some picture that I drew when BM exam, please don't tell my teacher yea, haha~ 
I hate Sejarah...

I drew this when I just wake up from resting~ So tired....

This picture I drew on my BM paper~ I hope that dream was true...

This picture also I draw at my BM paper~ Funny right? Many people beat my head when they saw this (T~T) What's wrong with it? I'm just too bored so I draw it ==

Here's some Hayate No Gotoku's characters that I draw at the night before holidays~
 This is Maria-sama She is so pretty and mature ♥ 

 This girl is Isumi-chan. She is quite cute. Sorry for my lack of drawing her like this...

Next time I'll draw Hinagiku-chan~ Good luck

hinagiku gif Pictures, Images and Photos



5 comments:

  1. lol.. sister really good in drawing >w< .. nya~~~ nyahaha, sister using bad word here ah.. >w< .. haha, so good sister in holiday mood >w< .. i also want... keke.. oh ya.. how are you?? sister?? wahaha, hui yin still got no mood ma?? got anything i hope sister can tell me >< ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yea bro~ Onee-chan is quite happy now by how she looks... ^^ gamabateh yea~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.. also wanna thanks to sister ^^ .. later sister will go to hui yin house?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hina sooooo cooool!!!!!!!!! remember to bring my manga next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Msz: When?
    @ Clement: Sure will ==

    ReplyDelete