☆ Welcome ☆

Hi~ Nice to meet you~ Thanks for visiting my blog~ You are welcome to comment~

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chinese New Year X Valentines Day






Before I started to write this, wish every reader Happy Chinese New Year and Valentines Day ♥

Today is the first day of Chinese New Year and as known as Valentines Day. I'm gone to church early in the morning. After that, I went to visit my grandpa with my family. Main purpose is go to take ang pau of course... I don't really like to visit relatives cause they'll keep talking this and that and I'll bored to death...

Ipoh's weather is damn hot for me... Although I did bring my laptop there but no wireless!! I wish I could get back KL as fast as I could... In the afternoon, I went back my brother's house. I play with my brother's dear pet ^_^ Later I too tired then I fall a sleep...

At night, I watch Shugo Chara! Doki after dinner. Brother and sister are all gone to date... (Valentines Day ma...) 10.00pm... All my cousins and relatives gone to sleep... Haiz... I'm alone... That's why I hate Valentines Day... I'm so boring until I suddenly remember there's something I can do. I grab my cousin's hand phone and I sms Clement lo...* Sorry ah, wasted so much of your money*


Does it feel boring? Yes, it is!! I hate going back hometown and it's bored like hell!! I don't mind if there got wireless but no!! And the weather is hot like hell!! How do the people live there?!! I so charm...


Thanks for the song, Clement.

saya Pictures, Images and Photos












6 comments:

  1. heyhey... happy chinese new year XD..... HCNY... wish u get many many mooneyyyyy lor... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only get RM300+ la... u give me ang pau la... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... like tat still not enough?? so many liao lah... i also same same only lerh.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya arh... but for me last year is definitely more than this year ah... 不爽 leh...

    ReplyDelete