☆ Welcome ☆

Hi~ Nice to meet you~ Thanks for visiting my blog~ You are welcome to comment~

Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Cross Country in Catholic High at 6 Feb 10





Woke up early in the morning.... Today is the day which Catholic High had Cross Country... I'm Yellow group and my number is K3029.

I arrive school with Soo Kee. After helped her and Tina to put on their number, we went to the classes to put our bag. Finally found Ichi and Pei Ting... Well, saw Danny, Yi Hung and Clement when we're still at the canteen. Gone to hall after we heard the announcement. When I'm sitting in the hall, I suddenly remembered I forget to bring my bottle with full water... Chat and play with Ichi when we're still at the hall... We even created a phrase: "We drive Avanza, go to watch Avatar, but we don't want t see Atariah." (We laughed until stomachache!!) After that, the teacher order us to go out of the hall and gather in front of the LM room.

Ichi is at the front of the group, cause she to small, teacher scare she will knocked by others so let her be in front. Start running... Ichi and Soo Kee damn fast though and they left me, Pei Ting and Michelle behind...(Whatever I don't care) Then I just walk/run with Pei Ting and Michelle all the way... Unfortunately, Michelle only run not even 500 meter, she already cant keep up any more... Well, me and Pei Ting only choice is leave her alone and keep running.

After a long while, Jack suddenly "fly" over besides us!! He is damn too fast!! But we still continue walking and chatting... Later we saw Danny... he just almost felt into the drain when he was running...(If he did, I don't know how to save him) Later while, we saw Clement.... Grab the water and drink after that I only found out is Danny's bottle...Pei Ting wasted half bottle of water!! I really want to punch her that time but got teacher there so I don't dare to do it.... A few minutes later, we saw Marcus...

Well, just keep walking until we finished the 5 kilometers... There may be many things happened during the long walk but I don't really remember it.... When we back to school.... I been brought by Stephanie to tick my name at the name list... Take back my bag from classroom... Bought a bottle of water to drink... Then I sat at the reading corner play with friends... What happened during that time I don't really wanted to say cause is very.... nothing. After a announcement, we all went to the place where teachers usually put their car's on and in front of the science lab. I'm so clever until stand under a shady tree instead sitting under the big hot sun... My bag and my bottle are missing though... Clement returned my bag and my bottle are still at unknown place... Lols... Stephanie took my bottle....

So after it ends, we all went home and sleep...(At lease that is what I do) Haha... I hope next year I no need to run if I'm a prefect... But I don't want to be a prefect... Haiz.... Never mine, I just accept what my sister told me:"Run is good for health, especially 5km!!"














10 comments:

  1. thanks me neh ... xD i helped u took bottle :D hhhahahahha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello...miss... this is not CHS's first cross country... is ur first cross country in CHS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ==...wuliao lah T-T'''! and eunice ur blog so nice nerrr XD!! :) and dun think too much lah.. rmb the next second will be more happy, more nice, more beautiful :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...........5 km not good,8 km better........i think.........

    ReplyDelete
  5. U can run 8km when u form 4 and 5 =) Good luck that time~ I wouldn't be running with you! Don't run the wrong way yea~ If you can't come back is not my fault~

    ReplyDelete
  6. heeee (: ... kelian de clement,hahahaha!!! i think yi nid to change name to Humor Yi leeee XDXD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. he very kelian meh... y change my name again....

    ReplyDelete