☆ Welcome ☆

Hi~ Nice to meet you~ Thanks for visiting my blog~ You are welcome to comment~

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

♥ When I go to school early ♥


Yesterday CHS got rumah sukan training for merentas desa that day... I'm in yellow group so need to go early... Besides me, Michelle, Soo Kee, Jian Yi, Chin Ji and Clement also in yellow group..... Before gather at tapak perhimpunan, I gone to play the ice ♥ (So cold XD)


When 8.00am, we gather and guided to the lake park. We been order to run 3 times around the park (No short-cut of course). Every time we ran a round, the captain, AJK of teachers will give us a rubber bane. Captain and others AJK will run along with us and teachers will be "watching" us...


(Start running) I walk(run) with Soo Kee all the way... Michelle run by herself and I don't know where she gone to... We walk when it's shady, we run when the sun is facing to us...( I hate u, Sun!) When 2nd round, we walk with Jian Yi all the way... After awhile, we saw Clement, so the four of us walk together until finish 3rd round...


When we gone back to school, damn that Clement copy me buy same mineral water to drink. After that, we go to pondok there play lo... Alif and Ivy Yong is busy doing their homework... I have nothing to do so I helped Clement to do the Geography Homework... Then I don't know who open my purse and they saw there's hair clip in there. Clement borrowed 1 of my hair clip to clip his own hair...(I'm gonna use Dettol or what ever thing to clean my hair clip...) Later, Alif bought a cup of Chocolate ice blended. We share it...



When almost 11.00am, we go in the canteen to buy something to eat... Clement bought french fries.... He added many pepper and salt into it... After that, Ivy Yong and Alif go add something again into the french fries... Now, the french fries have pepper, salt and mayonnaise in it!! Everyone ate 1 then we don't dare to eat it again except Clement still finish whole of it...(He really get a stomachache after awhile) I couldn't stand the taste of it so I bought Cappuccino ice blended to drink... Ivy Yong, Alif and Clement also grab my cappuccino to drink...


After this, Jian Yi and Chin Ji came. They buy some food and we all sit down together chat something like that... I grab Jian Yi's Laichi and Ivy Yong's Ribbena to drink~ I'm so glad that I didn't have stomachache!! Damn that Jian Yi, he used the ice and pour to my skirt!! I'm whole wet!! But glad that it just dry very fast...


Haiz...Yesterday play until very tired leh!! I'm happy because although we already secondary students but we still dare to play like a child... But if everyday play like this I really will die lo.... Haha...













15 comments:

  1. Ice only ma........my shirt......

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Clement Lee: you said you dont care so I pour it lo... But I didnt say I dont care about my skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey eunice... i left liao comment.. happy de marhh?? ok larh. byebye xD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Stephanie: are you too free or what...lame la...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha... yeah.. i'm too free... and ur song are niice... but wat song is it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course the song is nice!! Is Nana Mizuki, a singer from Japan who sing it!! I love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha... yeahhh meh??? then u must always 介绍 me wat movie hv at anime lorr.. and tv what number liao a?? no.715 orr?? i forgot le.. long time no watch its movie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes is 715, animax ma~ How could you forget such a great channel?! I grow up by watching it in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oppsss.. haha... i always watch 314 or 301 like tat de.. all 3blalblabla... hahhaa.. or 7-5 lor.. songsde channel also hv watch =)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I only watch Animax duhh... Is so nice~ My anime life start from there!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. waaaaaaooo... u r a anime fans.... haha... i like conan,sakura.. yuyu ha..... many also from anime... but i will also watch 314 de lah ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Watch Shugo Chara!! It's a very nice shojo anime!! If you want me to recommend you shonen anime also can ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haizz...so tiring lo... the latihan...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ya lo... almost dead after the training leh... But if u remembered got someone will belanja you than you wont die so fast haha

    ReplyDelete