☆ Welcome ☆

Hi~ Nice to meet you~ Thanks for visiting my blog~ You are welcome to comment~

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Orentation Day

Haiz...Today was Orentation day...Well...I Totally tired after coming back from that...
I arrive there about 8.30am...And I saw many of my friends had arrive...
Michelle was the first person who saw me...When Zin Mun saw me she run to me so happy (Like 10 years didn't meet me...) Finally found Ichi and Soo Kee... Gave Ichi Shugo Chara Disc...
Accidentally saw my primary school's same class's boys... Later we all gone to the hall (My primary school's hall prettier!!) Same as usual... Sing those song... Then the headmistress and dunno who give speech... (My leg almost broke after they finish all their damn long speech...)
After that got some performance... Last those prefects bring us visit the whole school... (Very hot that time...) Done visiting the school then we all can go home le...
Haiz...I should stay a bit longer to discuss what club should I in with Ichi and Michelle them... And I even forget to take the egg tart that Zin Mun brings me... That's why when I when back home I don't have any mood...
**Sorry ah Heartless I can't return that thing to you today...**












anime girl crying Pictures, Images and Photos











No comments:

Post a Comment