☆ Welcome ☆

Hi~ Nice to meet you~ Thanks for visiting my blog~ You are welcome to comment~

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Use a bored mood to write some boring things ^^





I always bored when no wireless or I'm online and nobody chat with me. But after that, i found that boring is still a fun thing to do ^^



When I boring, I usually in these condition~
1) No wireless
2) No laptop/ computer
3) Nobody chat with me

When I'm in those condition, I usually~
1) Draw (most often)
2) Hear songs (most often)
3) Read manga
4) Facebook-ing
5) Sleep
6) Write blog (very less)
7) Redo my page (FFS/SFS/Blog)
8) Do homework (super less)

Mostly, i really want to do these thing but every time i unable to~
1) Call someone to chat with
2) Read manga that would make me laugh
3) SMS someone
4) Hang out with friends
5) Have a good sleep

Recent's troubles~
1) Haven't done drawing for my friend ==
2) My hands hurts a lot after PJPK
3) PMO training make me dead
4) My left eye is gonna blind of pain
5) Mid year exam is coming!! ><

My Wishes-~
1) No need to do homework
2) No need to attend activities in school
3) Relief on Sejarah class
4) Holiday faster come~
5) Go back visit my cousin's pet
6) Cure my painfulness

Well, there's so much things that we can't granted by ourselves, but still there's a power that can change you and me is.... hehe, secret. Find out yourself ba~

Below are some pictures that I draw recently, enjoy it~

 

Nice ma? Hope you say nice lo.... I draw until hand pain leh.... ^^









Hinagiku and Hayate Pictures, Images and Photos





No comments:

Post a Comment